2 Young children died in 2006

Why? Because of an unmaintained and incorrectly installed Gas appliance Yesterday the Television News & Newspapers reported on the trial of Thomas Cook for the deaths of Bobby and Christi Shepherd aged just six and seven, in a bungalow at the Louis Corcyra Beach...

SUMMER SAFETY

Everyone associates Boiler Servicing and Carbon Monoxide Poisoning with the Winter months – but you use your boiler for hot water all year round and if you have a gas hob or cooker, you also use this all year round too. The video below has been produced by NHS Choices...